TMUK is a privately owned company with a offices located throughout the UK and personnel in all major cities. TMUK has built a reputation of exceeding client’s expectations, and providing a professional, consistent, and confidential service.
To provide a professional, consistent and confidential workplace safety service by offering long term surety of reliability, quality and price in the UK.
Through the implementation of the latest technology and staff multi-discipline training, TMUK aims to guarantee absolute satisfaction by superior service during every customer contact. TMUK aims to achieve its goals for continual operational & systems improvement by:
- Attracting and retaining blue-chip & FTSE 100 customers
- Improving workforce effectiveness and skills
- Continuing to build an agile and innovative organisation
- Delivering on promises and exceeding expectations
- Continually improving critical processes and workflows
- Managing corporate governance, risk and compliance
- Maximising performance, profitability and competitiveness
Our Service Benefits
TMUK assists in ensuring workplace compliance to specific electrical and fire safety requirements, not only by providing relevant compliance information to clients, but also by providing a highly focussed service that exceeds recommended regimes.
The TMUK service provides a transparent and accountable approach by offering a combined Electrical and Fire Safety Compliance service backed by secure record & data management.
Benefits derived from TMUK services include:
- Implementation of Electrical and Fire Testing Services.
- 24/7 On-line access to all testing data.
- Reduced data entry, paperwork, and management time.
- Substantial reduction in compliance expenses.
- A transparent TMUK process of service & quality control.
TMUK Quality & Accreditations
company the builds itself on quality and professionalism we put us though one of the most stringent assessment process than any other company in our market with the following Accreditations.
- BSI ISO 9001:2008 UKAS/ANAB
- Construction line
- Trust Mark
- Electric Safe Register
- Electrical Safety register
Health and safety
- Safe Contractor
- Fixed Wire Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Lighting Protection
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Alarm Testing and Maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher Services
- Thermal Imaging
And many more
Company fun facts
Lines of code written