Fixed Wire TestingFixed Wire Testing is also known as the following:
- Fixed Installation Testing
- Electrical Testing
- Periodic Inspection Report (PIR)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use. They should therefore be inspected and tested at appropriate intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued service. Such safety checks are commonly referred to as 'periodic inspection and testing'.A periodic inspection will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
"All workers have a right to work in places where risks to their health and safety are properly controlled. Health and safety is about stopping you getting hurt at work or ill through work. Your employer is responsible for health and safety,,At Team McCallum UK Ltd we aim to offer the most competitive price's on the UK testing market.
- See our unbelievable testing Guide Prices Here.
- To see our standard Extent of Electrical Installations, Limitations & Testing Methods
- Call 0800 121 8378 to talk to us direct
- Email [email protected]
- Instant quote form Here
- We can arrange a visit on site
- All we need is the number of circuits you want testing